Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

The two-tailed wolf looking up to the sky, enjoying the warm bright sunlight beaming onto him and smiled a bit while wrapping one of his fluffy tail around Solia's waists. "Sure thing, Aussa. Lead the way." He knew where the tavern is, but he prefers Aussa to lead them instead. Once step in to the tavern, he take a seat on a chair once the waitress leads them and waiting for the waitress serve them with apple cider.

Faiz perked his ears up and listen in full of concentration as Aussa explain the next plan and directions they should heading to, until startled a little when Aussa mention they'll going to Aquorlitus. He had a similar wish as Solia; drop a visit on the Aquorlitus' library and find something that might give him a clue what is actually happen on his birthplace.

The wolf take a sip of the apple cider, properly savoring the taste before went down to his throat. He then lowering his muzzle and kiss Solia's forehead before smiling. "Of course it is, my dear. I also need to find something in the library to cure my long-time curiosity on certain tragedies and legends."

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)[/spoiler]

"Yes, we should check it out, but..." Ryo saw the condition on Ariadne and Mika which looks quite weak, worried that the next possible resistance might worn them out. "I'll go ahead first, while you guys follow me from behind." He paused for a moment, before continued. "Make sure being cautious of your surroundings." With that, Ryo leads Alexander, Ariadne and Mika upstairs, scanning the area for a live human presence despite he have to battle with his almost worn-out body.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-30-2010, 11:30 AM