Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Katt couldn't help but mew in pleasure as she felt her brother's fingers sliding inside of her pussy, "St-stop, mmm, please, don't, don't make me beg," she whimpered softly, blushing brightly from both her own arousal as well as her embarrasment as she heard the sloshing and squelching noises from her pussy being fingered, making her moan even more.

"Master," Vulpix purred as she leaned over him a bit, "If I may make a suggestion," she chose her words carefully, not wanting to upset her master again, "She does still have her tail-hole, if you'd like I could eat her out while you fuck her there." she smiled.

"And you love it," Kattrina giggled a bit as she wrapped her legs around her mate's waist, purring with lust as she felt his lips closing around her nipples, feeling him sucking the milk out of them, "Ahhh, ohh you, mmm, know how much I love having my tits sucked." she moaned with pleasure, her cunt squeezing around his cock tightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 07-30-2010, 10:58 AM