Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Once out in the streets, Solia stretched and embraced the sunlight with open arms. "That factory was quite interesting, but I prefer being out in the sun," she spoke with a smile. She clung onto Faiz's arm. "Let's get to the tavern!"

"Calm down there, girl," Aussa interjected. "You don't even know how to get there, do you?" He tapped his head. "I've pretty much got a map of this place up here in my head, so let me lead the way, all right?" With that, he pushed past everyone and started heading through the streets with Solia, Faiz, and Ardeal following him. It didn't take long to get to the old tavern, made of wood, of course. A little bell jingled as they entered the door and a beautiful waitress seated them. Aussa ordered a round of apple cider for them all.

"Okay, listen up," he said. "I just realized that at this rate, the others are going to beat us to Narastola. So, we're gonna have to step it up a notch. Masquerade told us that St. Nerra City was at the very northwest part of the continent. It is our job to find the best route. Now, from here, I think we should head to Aquorlitus, City of Knowledge. Not only is there a port there, but also the Library of the Ancients. We could always pay a visit there; I hear they have many tomes containing legends and myths that...well, might actually turn out to be true."

He paused.

Solia's eyes were flashing with excitement. "Oh! We definitely have to go to that library! I've been wanting to visit for the longest time, but traveling has become so dangerous. But now I have my chance." When the drinks arrived, Solia took a big gulp of hers before continuing. "I heard they have so many books that the building goes high into the sky, and even has underground archives. Doesn't that sound amazing, Faiz, dear??" she asked the wolf as she gazed into his eyes.

Ardeal just drank his cider calmly, secretly wishing his sister wasn't such a nerd.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Alexander nodded his head. "Oh definitely. We ran into the same old lady. She was very kind." His gaze turned to the stairs that the mystic was planning on running up. "Should we go ahead and check on the consul? He might still be alive upstairs in his audience chamber. It will definitely be our lucky day if the trio decided to keep him hostage instead of killing him immediately. Either way, we have to find out so we can tell the old lady."

He took hold of Ariadne's hand and was met with no resistance. It seemed as if he was just going to have to lead the princess up the stairs. "Shall we?" he asked and gestured to the stairs before heading in that direction.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-30-2010, 09:12 AM