Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
As the thing goes on, Ryo able to disperse his nervousness and control his blushing once he knew his hidden feeling towards Jedrek can't be denied. In his eyes and deep in his heart, Ryo could sense Jedrek have a hidden charm. His wolf tongue dancing with the dragon's in rhythmic motion while his paws caressing the male's side lovingly, his own knotty cock made a contact and instinctively moving his hips forward to rubs with the dragons. "Mnnrrffhh.."Oh, Jed..." Ryo spoke telepathically to let out his feelings since his lips still lock with Jedrek's.

In the meantime, Minami is reading a thick novel book while laying on the bed until she heard a knock on the door. By bookmarking the page, she sat on the bed and saw Monica standing by the door before jumping off from the bed; showing off her body which only covers by her cute lavender bra and lacy panties. "I hope you didn't mind me wearing like this. My clothes were dirty and not feel comfortable." Minami giggles cutely.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-29-2010, 07:03 AM