Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(Digitized Plains)

Ayami suddenly awoke, startled by what had occurred. She knew it wasn't any dream. It was far too vivid, though she couldn't tell for sure it was reality either that she had experienced. In any case, she had the proof of the encounter in the Velvet Room, a tarot card with the image of Varnani imprinted on its side. "My God..."

She then looked around and a large shadow in the distance of the virtual dimension they appeared to be in, causing her to cover her mouth, lest she arouse its attention before she was ready for battle. She noticed Hori had been unconscious near her and the redhead quickly sneaked over to him and whispered, "Hori...wake up...we have trouble..."

(Devil Room)

The shadows in Shirou's chamber seemed to fade away, revealing a rather stark world that slowly materialized into a hospital hall of sorts. The black haired man gritted his teeth as he heard what seemed to be the joyous laughter of children slowly becoming cries of agony. The stark walls were becoming splashed with a gruesome red.

Shirou started to breathe harder once he saw what appeared to be his shadowy counterpart appear before him. The image was the least of his worries however as he absorbed the shadow's stinging words. "No...I'm not like that...I was just a little jealous of those healthy kids...I'm not a shadow...I'm not like you murderers..." He aimed his weapon towards his shadow self and glared vehemently. "You're not me."

OOC: He said the secret words! He said the secret words! *blows celebration horn* Mr. Miyamoto has just won an all-expense free boss fight! Enjoy your painful struggle! (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Crimson Fox - 07-28-2010, 11:44 AM