Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
The scenery started to change, from such a dark-ish place it became a... Rather pleasent place...

It was a gigantic meadow, full of one simple, but beautiful type of flower, it was night, and a gentle breeze passed through the environment, Sacchi looked up, the starry night, no clouds in the sky, and the full moon... What a beautiful scenery...

Sacchi looked to the sides, the meadow went as far as the eye could see, it seemed endless, Sacchi held his breath and kneleed down for a moment, he took a single flower in his hand, he got up, took some air, and looked at the flower...

It was the weeping lily, a beautiful little flower... With a poison so strong a single smell could kill an adult... Sacchi's face turned pale, he let go of the flower. He knew what this meant,this was how he wanted to die, in an endless meadow of weeping lilies, under the perfect starry sky during a full moon. The perfect way to die, as much as he told himself that suicide was for the weak, he was thinking of it all the time, without even realizing it...

Sacchi fell to his knees, he put his gun on the ground and his left hand holding his head, This... Is not true... I'm not alone... I trust them... I... I... he thought to himself, he closed his eyes, a tear rolled through his cheek as he realized that what he was saying was the truth, there was no escaping it, he was alone, left to fight himself.

"Dammit..." was all he could say, questions, answers, contradictions, realizations, and denials rushed through his head extremely fast. He wasn't thinking straight, nor did he thought that he could...
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Sacchi - 07-27-2010, 07:17 AM