Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hakatsu listened to what the voice had to say, and seriously began questioning his own way of thinking. No, no. Don't start doing that, idiot. He's just trying to confuse you, he thought desperately, seeking for escape. When he saw himself step out of the shadows, however, he knew of only two possibilities for this situation: either this was some sort of sick trick, or the person standing before him...was actually speaking the truth. And he was leaning towards the latter.

Then, things began to twist and turn, the shadows churning. In a matter of seconds, he found himself standing in his parents's bedroom...the bedroom of his real parents. His counterpart was there as well. The room looked trashed: the bed was in disarray, and there were broken vases and lamps strewn about the place. Blood smeared the walls--his mother's blood. He knew this was the crime scene, even if his mother's body was nowhere to be found.

"W-what is this? This is...nonsense," Hakatsu barely uttered as the sadness trapped within him presented itself again for the first time in many years. "Why d-does it matter that I act strong-willed? I am...to some extent. They don't need to hear my story...or my feelings. Right?" He was questioning himself again...and quite literally, too, seeing as how his counterpart was standing before him.

You fool! You ARE strong! Are you gonna let this imposter pull you in?!

His thoughts resonated with great power in his mind, but he kind of didn't want to believe them. It was this instinct that had guided him ever since his parents had died. It was time to see what this other instinct had to say for once.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 07-27-2010, 05:30 AM