Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Slowly, Ryo's beautiful yet slender body completely shown and exhibit to the dragon. His shyness and blushes were now in maximum level, covering his bare chest with his furry arms while his fluffy tail covering his crotch. This is the first time Ryo shown his barenaked body to Jedrek, but does it mean he starting to...like the dragon? His bright yellow eyes stares into Jedrek's in confusion from the statement.

"W-What kind of favo--" Just before Ryo complete the sentence, he was surprised by the sudden soft kiss on his lips. Without hesitant, the wolf reply the kiss lovingly while murring as the dragon kept on caressing his furry butt; his hidden feelings towards Jedrek emerged and flown through the kiss, shutting his eyes as his soft paws caressing Jedrek's chest. "Mnrrff..."

Minami doesn't realize Monica looked back while she was healing her injuries which she thought the worst fighting performance in her life. "Maybe I should start a very intense training...Now I feel of how being helpless.." She thought and sigh a little while strip off her shorts, leaving her cute and lacy lavender panties on; healing the cuts on her thighs.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-26-2010, 11:04 AM