Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Sacchi looked in all directions, but all he saw was darkness. The voice was his, but distorted,his body was trembling in fear, but he got the courage to say something "Humph, you are right... It might be better for me to end it all, right here... Right now..." he pointed the gun towards himself... "Yeah right..." and he pointed it forward again, "Suicide is for the weak, for the selfish and for the cowards, people who can't withstand the world, and besides, if I can't trust myself, and in my own decisions, then who shall I trust in? Nobody I say, nobody. They are all in the same situation as me, we are all trapped in who-knows-where and sick for running for our lives! There is no reason for me not to trust them! Now, could you please end your little mind game and show yourself so I can score a headshot?" he grinned, he wasn't even sure of what he was talking about, but he was decided that he would trust these people, and that this voice was just trying to play with him.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Sacchi - 07-25-2010, 07:33 PM