Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
A few moments later, Ayami felt the power she eyed within herself come free with the pink radiance glowing brighter. My god...

"Thou art I, and I am thou." uttered a stern, feminine voice.

Ayami opened her eyes, surprised by the sudden speech. She wondered quickly if it was Dorothea before she noticed that her card was quickly changing with her reflection being replaced by the image of a pink skinned woman dressed in white. The masked being smiled gently in the image while she carried a small blade in her hand.

"From the sea of thy soul I have come, my name is Varnani." The Persona's image seemed to astral project above the card, her view focused on Ayami.

"So you're my Persona..." Ayami seemed awed by the figure, amazed that something like that could come from within her. She then looked to her side to see that Hori had managed to call upon his Persona as well. "Wow, we both did it." She smiled in relief towards her schoolmate before she continued to observe her inner Persona.

OOC: In case anyone wants a better idea of what Ayami's persona is. XP

Varnani
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Crimson Fox - 07-25-2010, 02:12 PM