Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Crimson shut off his ray before telling Shiva, in a surprised tone, "W-Woah! You're an esper?!"

"A blue haired girl with ice powers named Shiva...yeah, this wasn't a real surprise." Kassandra still seemed be a bit grumpy from the workout before she smiled towards Shiroi and his complement. "Thanks, cutie. I'm just glad you're not hurt." She grinned and hugged the nerdy dragon as well.

The fox sighed a bit and told Kassandra, "Har har har har, aren't you just a big smarty." Crimson then looked towards Shiva and blushed a little, telling her, "Hey, no worries. I wasn't going to kill him. I was only going to freeze his ass until he said, "Uncle.""

Ifrit fell over on his side, shivering from the cold as he uttered, "Uncle...uncle..."

Crimson then put away his ray gun and told the sexy ice esper, "Nice, we win!"

The fiery demon then suddenly burst back to life with his body lit with flames. "Ha, just kidding!" Ifrit then blasted Crimson with a fiery bolt of magic, causing the fox to jump up in pain as his rump was toasted. "Like I'd lose to a Lv. 2 nerd." The muscular canine then got near Shiva and flexed his furry muscles for the now revealed Shiva. "Ah, glad you got rid of that disguise, now everyone can see your true beauty." His claw reached out and gently caressed her hand. "C'mon baby, how about you and I go to the movies, and ditch these wimps?"

"Toasty!" cried Crimson as he flew by, running around trying to put out the flames on his bum.

"Don't do it, Shiva! Ifrit's a big, dumb jerk and probably has rabies!" Kassandra then stuck her tongue out towards the fire esper, really hating the big bully.

"I do not! The vet gave me all my shots already. I have a clean bill of health." Ifrit seemed proud of that fact as the canine demon flexed his arm in a different position.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-25-2010, 01:51 PM