Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hakatsu blinked and looked around. Where was the source of the voice? Well, whatever was mocking him was doing a pretty good job in terms of voice. Just a little distortion. "You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea," he replied to the voice, no emotion present in his voice. "Become popular and pick out the smart people to join my army. I must say it is a flawless idea." He paused for a moment and shook his head. "But it's not MY idea. I would have executed such a plan by now. MY idea is just to live. If I make friends, then so be it. If I wind up alone, then that's fine, too. How can I be afraid of being alone? I was alone for most of my childhood. I've gotten used to it."

And it was true he had. He remembered being only 4 years old when his parents died, his mother by murder and his father by disease. It was all in the same year. Thinking back on it now didn't bother him; he had come to terms with it. But a four year old kid...he just cried and cried. In the orphanage, he was alone. Even when he was adopted 8 years later by the Inagawa's, he still felt terribly alone, but it was by that time that he was used to it. His emotions faded from existence as he roamed the world...alone.

"So, it seems as though you've missed the mark," he concluded. "Perhaps you would like to try again? Or shall you leave me be so I might continue my search for those who have gone missing?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 07-24-2010, 11:08 AM