Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Ifrit then chuckled darkly and uttered, "Yup, I knew it! That nervous stutter and cute body. You're that hottie I banged back in college! Shivette!"

"Her name is Shiva, you dumbass." Crimson growled and happily stood in front of the priestess to protect her from the demon.

"Beat it, nerd!" Ifrit easily flicked Crimson away with his claw and smirked as he got a full glance of the blue haired girl. "Aw, why are you hiding in that human suit? It's like you're masking your beauty." He then flexed his furry muscles for her. "C'mon, let's ditch these wimps and catch up."

"Leave her alone, you big bully!" Kassandra stood beside Shiva and folded her arms.

Ifrit groaned a little before he got an idea. "Oh, I see. You want a piece of Ifrit, eh? Well, I've never tried a threesome, it could be fun." He smirked proudly while thinking his perverse thoughts.

Kassandra stared flatly towards the demonic esper before uttering to Shiroi, "Shiroi, please blast this asshole."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-22-2010, 06:29 AM