Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Once Savior managed to sneak into the house, he would hear talking coming from deeper inside. It wouldnt be long before he began to make out words. "I Dont care Demon, after this job Im out for a good while." "Awww, did the big scary hero frighten little skull girl? And she always thought she was so big and tough-" "Shut the fuck up! We arent all freaks like you! I didnt get into this game for the near rape. Fuck it, send me my cut through the mail." And with that Savior would hear foot steps and then the door slamming.

"What a weak little girl. The touching isnt so bad is it Silvy?" He would then hear some muffled noises and then some giggling. Getting close to the noise, Savior would come to a door he could peek through, seeing Silvia, tied up and stripped to a chair with Demon Flower sitting on her lap, licking the side of her face while her hand massaged Silvia's breasts and the other stroked her back. "See? That all feels good right?" Demon Flower chuckled, licking and groping even more, bringing streams of tears to the young girls face.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by Maero - 07-20-2010, 07:07 PM