Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior looked at the police and then at Skull, before standing up and walking to one of the police officer. "I just want to say, I am glad there are still people who are willing to fight for what is right, even when they lack powers," he said. He looked at the officers, his eyes unnerving many of them most likely. He knew some of them, maybe even most of them were corrupt. But he also knew there was at least one there that was an honest man or woman, and that was good enough for now.

"I also want to say, you can expect her soon," he added, before dropping a smoke grenade to the ground, which soon filled the area with smoke. He ran over to Skull and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He placed his hand on her butt to hold her, before shooting a grapple to a nearby building and swinging off, leaving a cloud of smoke to hide his trail. "Justice has not yet been served," he declared, swinging onto a rooftop and carrying her as he jumped from building to building.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by MasterZero - 07-20-2010, 06:04 PM