Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"This creature has been feeding on the pain, and misery of so many innocent people...Nothing would make me happier, than killing it," Hunter growled. "...But you have a point. We will leave, although part of me wishes to return and kill this damned demon," he sighed. He then looked at Alex and placed his paw on his shoulder. "Will you come with us, to our world? You are strong, and deserve a position in my army, and you may be able to help me forge a new alliance, between Saxon and Angelo."

"...Silvia was my only slave. My only family... Now I have Serenity, Angy, and Flare with me...I'm not leaving anything back in my world." He then took Silvia away from them and a red curtain appeared around them, making them mute to other ears. He asked Serenity to exit his pocket and he looked at them. "Are you girls ready to leave, and enter a brad new world?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 07-14-2010, 02:14 PM