Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex obeyed, and handed the warrior his sword. He listened to the warrior once more, and Hunter felt his eyes teared up slightly. A single tear fell, as he took the sword and made an oath. "I promise, Alexander. I shall do as you asked. I will lead them down a better path, and my children will know of you. And your sister, will be safe. Goodbye, old friend...Be happy." And when the mighty Champion finally passed on, he would say a prayer for his friend. "May God honor your skills, and the Devil fear your strength. May the Gates of Heaven open, and if not, then may Hell have strong warriors, worthy enough to rival you. May Angels sing songs, and may Demos tell fables. No matter what happens in your afterlife, we remember your past. We honor it, and remember it, and hope the same after our deaths." He then remained silent, for his fallen friend, as did Alex.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 07-14-2010, 01:50 PM