Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alexander laughed weakly and shook his head. "You are...and always will be...and always were...War Leader of...the Saxons...lead them...down a gentler...path...it is why...I fought for you...it is why...I die for...you..." He looked over at Alex, who was standing next to the mans formidable blade. "Hand me...my sword..." He said, reaching out weakly with his remaining arm. If alex handed it to him, he would draw the blade and lay it on his lap. "In the city...back home...there is a woman...an elf slave...named Rose...she...is my sister...save her...like I couldnt...And...if I may be so bold to ask...if you have a son...give him my sword...it never...failed me...and should you have a daughter...tell her an old fool...died...in you service...to try to live long...enough to see her...be born." He lifted the sword and handed it to Hunter. When Hunter took it, if he took it, he would fall back and breath out one final breath. "I can see...the trees again..." And his heart would go still.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-14-2010, 01:32 PM