Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
In the mysterious room, Igor gave a pleased smile and told the two that had come to: "Welcome to the Velvet Room, young ones. My name is Igor, I'm surely delighted to make your acquantice. This is Dorothea. She's one of the residents here, like myself," he gently looked to his left.

Dorothea firmly looked down at the two and respectfully bowed: "Pleased to make your acquantice."

"Now, do not be alarmed, children," Igor spoke yet again, "I can feel your awareness of this place, but it is nothing to be feared. This room is located within a dimension that resides between dream and reality, mind and matter, so you are perfectly safe. It has been a very long time since we last had guests in here, isn't that so, Dorothea?"

Dorothea nodded and took a step forward, "Your appearance here holds great significance, not to mention consequence to your world. You two are mere steps from becoming turning points to the tide of the waters of time will flow with, and therefore your choices from now on will directly affect not only you, but also those around you. It is now imperative that you are made aware of the latent abilities within you."

"...And for that," Igor continued, bowing forwards while gracefully waving an arm, "You will need my services in helping you two hone your rather unique abilities. The only favor I require in return is that, from this point onwards, you two will be entirely responsible for every choice you make," his arm then moved horizontally, and two mini tables appeared in front of both Ayami and Hori, the twin sets having two pieces of paper resembling contracts redacting what Igor had just said and at the end presenting empty lines for signatures, lone pens appearing beside the contracts.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DragonMasterX - 07-13-2010, 01:58 PM