Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Jaden's computer flashed a warning across the screen with an alert sound with it. Pulling his attention away from Sky for a moment he goes over to it and sees it was a warning about the cuffs holding Sky.

"Stronger than a normal human is for certain... but I can't have you escape just yet." Jaden said as he typed up something on his keyboard. The cuffs seemed to solidify a little stronger than before.

"I had one project break loose and I almost didn't survive that one..." Jaden said, remembering about his #2 Experiment.

"Now, where were we?" Jaden said as he put on fresh gloves. He brought over a long smooth, eight inch long device which looked like a barrel of a gun, but as he pulled the trigger a long tendril came out, revieling a smaller ball shaped object with a hole in it as well. Opening the base he puts a big tube of a light greenish liquid in .

"I need to make sure you are wet enough to begin the last part of this experiment. I do not know if this is effective against felines or not, but I think you would be fitting as a, shall I say... a bright butterfly?" Jaden said with a chuckle. Setting the injector to the side, Jaden goes to the front of Sky and leans down in front of her, his head between her legs as his hands to her side.

"Then again, I've often wondered what the true essence of a feline truly was..." He said as he lightly grazed his tongue over Sky's slit, tasting a little of her wetness before going a little further with each lick.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 07-13-2010, 01:33 PM