Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Yeah, Monica sort of has that problem too." Jedrek chuckled lightly and told him, "Not to worry, I'll put all of you on my training regiment. We'll balance magic with close combat. A ninja needs to have many tools at their disposal for a mission." The shadow dragon then brought his claw over to Ryo's chest and gently stroked it. "Right now though, I'll let you and Minami heal your wounds. I'd hate to see you overexert yourself."

"Hehe, I guessed as much. Well, he is a handsome cutie." Monica giggled from the thought, but brushed it off. The dragon was a little too gruff at times for her tastes. The Renamon ninja then softly stroked her friend's back and told her, "No need to embarrassed though. Next chance you get, you ought to tell him. We have some time off now so it's the perfect opportunity." The vixen then thought to herself, And maybe I'll try again with Ryo...he's such a cutie wolfie... A light blush crossed her cheeks again from her thoughts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-11-2010, 02:59 PM