Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Ahh...S-stop..." Rika moaned, her eyes closing and her hips moving, trying to get as much pleasure from Erusmon's fingers as she could. "No..." she moaned, finding pleasure in the humiliating act. "G-get away from me you freak..." She didn't want to answer, but her moans spoke volumes of the truth. She liked what she saw.

"RIKA! GET AWAY FROM HER!" Renamon demanded, fighting to free herself. "Stop that, you bastard!" she screamed, blushing more as she watched her best friend being pleasured.

-------------

Alex pulled away from her and sat beside her on the bed, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry, Orihime. I'm sorry I'm such a scumbag. I wish I didn't have to do this. But I can't stop myself. I...I don't know what I can ever do to make up for my sick, perverted ways. So my only solace is making girls like you happy. I hope what I've done at least brings a little joy to you," he sighed, knowing she was confused from all of this. "If there's anything else you need, don't be afraid to ask. I want you happy. Its what you deserve..." He then looked at her, and if she had nothing left to say, he would simply ask, "Do you want to be the one to tell Rangiku or shall we do it together?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 07-10-2010, 12:27 PM