Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Hmmm." Cassandra said, tapping her finger against chin. "How do I deal with liars? You see, I already know the answer to one of the things I asked, to see if you would lie. And you are lying. I will punish the Foxkin later then." And with that she led Grace to the training room and began. Grace was subject to many forms of humiliation and torture, from being forced to pee in front of them all, to walking around on a circle of rope, which was kept between her legs, making her feel much pain, particularly when she hit the knotted parts of the rope. She was spanked and whipped and Dildos were shoved in her ass and pussy. She was placed on the cruel wooden horse, her nipples ties to the reins as her pussy was place in extreme pain. she was even forced to eat Cassandra out, and then lick her toes. And all of this was just a little of what happened to the poor princess. At the end of it Cassandra tossed her to the floor where she lay, trembling, covered in sweat, cum and piss. "How about you talk now?" She asked him, stepping on Grace's head.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-10-2010, 03:27 AM