Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace's tear filled eyes looked unsure for a moment, but then she shook her head a little, she would not allow people to be killed because of her. "Now I think I understand." Cassandra said with a wicked grin. "You tell Hunter whether he can or can not betray his people. So if I break you and make you tell him different, then he will tell me everything. Then I guess I just have to snap your will in half then." Cassandra mused as she unlocked the Princess's chains and forced her up out of the chair. Her stomach still hurt like nothing she had ever felt, and walking hurt her clit ring, as well as her nipple rings when he breasts bounced, but Cassandra forced her to move. The room expanded and grew until there was now a new half of it next to Hunter's bed, one that Hunter would recognize. It was a slave training chamber. The walls were lined with objects of sexual torture, the corners were filled with evil devices, from restraints to wooden horses. If Hunter did nothing then he would be forced to watch Grace be "trained" for several hours. By the end of it she would not be able to scream anymore.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-10-2010, 12:48 AM