Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I think I will worry about that, after I get my information." Cassandra said as she put the brand away and began to look for something else. "We have many slaves in our country, and all of them have these." She said as she pulled out three golden rings, each made to look like piercing. "Two for those gorgeous tits and one for...well, you know." She said as she began to approach Grace again. Grace tried to speak from behind her gag but couldnt and could only watch in terror as Cassandra approached with the rings. "These may sting...well, a lot, so get ready." She said.

If hunter did nothing again, he would be forced to watch as Grace nipples and clit were pierced, each piercing making the Angela princess scream bloody murder until at last they were all put in. Grace's face was covered with drool and tears. This was what she had escaped from with Mike, only to get it from Cassandra. The Irony was most likely lost on Hunter.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-09-2010, 04:56 PM