Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Well, if I brand you, will you tell me what I need to know?" Cassandra asked. If Hunter did not respond, or said no in any way, she would continue.

Nearing Grace she tore off what little she had on, leaving her almost naked in the tatters of her old clothes. The chains clanked and sounded as she shook in fright. After her clothes was sufficiently out of the way, Cassandra would clamp another chain around her neck and pull it tight to keep her stomach easily exposed. "Be happy you have that gag, otherwise you might bite your tongue off. This is gonna hurt for a long time...but mostly right now." And with that, the Iron would go right onto Grace's stomach, and she would scream her lungs sore with pain, throwing her head back and screaming through the gag. It was the most amount of pain she had ever felt in her entire life. After a moment or so, the brand was remove, leaving a skull mark in Grace's abdominal area. She leaned panted hard through her gag, her eyes streaming with tears as she coughed and wept in pain.

Of course, this could all be avoided if Hunter told Cassandra what she wanted to know before Grace was branded.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-09-2010, 04:36 PM