Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Erusmon would notice both Renamon and Rika growling at his comment and trying to fight back, but it resulted in nothing. "Thank you, Master! Thank you!" Sora screamed, screaming in pleasure before Biyomon pulled her into their hot kiss once more. The two made out as he fucked her and Sora pulled from the kiss for a second, making Biymon move down to lick and suck on her breasts. "Master, I...I feel like I'm about to cum! Can I?" she gasped, screaming with each thrust.

----------

Alex fell onto his knees and he gently took Orihime's hand. He looked down at the ground and sighed, before looking up at her, into her eyes. "Orihime...I know you don't like me. If you could, you would hate me, like Rangiku did. I don't blame you. I'm sorry things couldn't be better. I'm sorry that...I am what I am. I'm sorry I've made things worse. I'm sorry for everything. I hope what I'm about to show you helps you find...some form of relationship with me..." He then rose up a bit and gently placed his hand on the back on her head.

"Close your eyes," he begged. Once she did, he placed his forehead against Orihime's and showed her what had happened. She saw in her mind, everything he did in the Bleach universe. She saw him, fighting Aizen with Ichigo by his side, she saw him beating the Espada and saying the lives of Chad and Rukia. She saw him save lives and kill those that had hurt so many innocent. She saw him save her universe.

Of course, in reality, his face was masked, he altered it so that she could see who was under that mask. The point was, she saw him save her friends. After the long show events was then, he slowly pulled back and looked at her. "Orihime...You don't have to believe me, but I went to your world, and fought by the side of your friends. Together, we killed Aizen, and brought peace to the land. I'm sorry to say that I won't stop taking girls from your world, but if ever another threat arises in the land of your friends, of the man you truly love, I will return and I will destroy anything or anyone who dares threaten them...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 07-09-2010, 03:40 PM