Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren jerked in her chains and began to cry, her body trembling worse than before. "It was a dream...it was all a damn dream..." She wailed in grief, not even struggling against the chains as she hung in her despair. Grace looked up suddenly, her hands shooting forward but stopping as the chains held her back. "H-Hunter! Your OK!" She said with a sigh of relief.

Cassandra smirked and walked over to Ren. "Where did you get this...what is she? Foxkin of some kind? She put up quite a fight a minute ago, for someone who is apparently so weak, but she fell to pieces when she awoke in these." Cassandra brushed Ren's cheek, she jerked away from it as though she had been slapped. She whimpered and trembled, trying her best to seem as small as possible.

"Now Hunter. I have everything, and you have nothing. So you are going to tell me the identities of all Saxon spies in my country, all of them. Also, the location of all Saxon Bases, their defenses, and how best to bypass them. You will also tell me in which castle the fabled king lives in, and what his weakness is. In short, Hunter, you are going to help me raise your country to the ground, and then you and your sluts can go free." Grace shook her head, "Dont do it Hunter..its not worth the loss of li-Mmm!" Grace was suddenly gagged. "Thats better, now, as I was saying. Oh wait! I mean, as you were saying, War Leader Hunter." Cassandra said with a smirk of utter victory.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-09-2010, 03:33 PM