Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
By now, Lilymon and Mimi were happily kissing, the young American girl lost to the amazing pleasure her partner gave. Lilymon didn't even seem to be under control, now openly pleasuring her friend. The two were in a 69 position, naked, with Lilymon on top and Mimi on the bottom. They both had already came at least twice, and didn't stop.

Finally, Rika was actually wet from the show, blushing bright red and trying to drown out the sounds of moans. Renamon had kept her cool better, but barely. She was also wet, to a smaller degree, and her pheromones could be smelt by Ersumon. Her nipples were slightly erected, and could be seen if one looked closely at her fur, and there was a small pink blush on her face.

As for Sora, she was moaning as he fucked her, taking it far better than before, with Biyomon still kissing her.

------------

"Come with me," Alex ordered, his face monotone. He took her hand and led her out of the room, giving her a pink bathrobe to cover herself with. The two would exit the room and enter another, where they could be alone. He asked her to sit on the bed and he would look at her with a strange light in his eyes. "Orihime, do you hate me? For the things I've done? Taking you and Rangiku from your world, not to mention I might take others from your world as well. Do you hate me for these things?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 07-09-2010, 03:16 PM