Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter succeeded in his block, but Casandra merely smiled and continued to mount the pressure, as though to crush him despite his blocking. Obviously he was far too powerful, but Alexander still attempted to gasp something before Hunter felt a wicked pain in his gut. There was dagger there, thrown from across the hall by Cassandra's commander, the blond haired beauty of the barbarians. as usual, she said nothing, but could not help but smirk. The blade dripped with something other than blood, and Hunter would feel a stinging. Alexander roared and, with his own blade, cut the club in half, freeing up Hunter. Now it was too on two, and Hunter, despite the bleeding and burning, was far from out of the fight.

-----------

Flare moaned and trembled with pleasure as Alex sucked on her large breast and fingered her pussy. At first she tried to resist the pleasure for one reason or another, but a few minutes into it she was moaning loudly, panting cutely, and her body moved with his, her hips gyrating around his fingers and humping up into his hand as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

------------

When Rain finally came down from her orgasm, weeping and crying, she would feel a small tongue lapping up her tears and feel Mike coiled around her neck. "What a slut." He hissed cruelly. "Now slut, you got me very dirty with your slutty pussy. Why dont you lick me clean as thanks for the orgasm I gave you?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-09-2010, 10:46 AM