Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex kissed the girl's face and neck as he fucked her, being as gentle as he could have been to the innocent girl. He whispered, "If you want me to stop, then say so. I don't want to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you..." he explained as he pushed his length into her, stopping once it was all inside of her.

-----------------

Sovereigns...Help me, please! Rain screamed in her mind. She cried so much, she couldn't take the horror of all this. She wanted to die. To go back in time. To change everything. Even worst than the fear was the pleasure. The horror that this snake was pleasuring her, making her want to cum so badly. She was on the verge though, and one more push from Mike would push her over, or he could just go back and torture her more.

----------------

"Alexander!" Hunter roared, his tears stopping. He looked at his lover and told her to stay and keep the door shut as he grabbed a sword from his closet and quickly ran to the door, opening it and helping his brother-in-arms fight against Cassandra.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 07-09-2010, 10:09 AM