Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Hey, give me a break, I'm only Level 1. I have to build up my Intelligence, you know." Crimson laughed off her comment a little before he fiddled with the gun some more before it started to shoot out a harmless light which held all the colors of the rainbow. "...Why the hell did I install a Prism Beam on this thing anyways?"

"Aw, it's okay. You know, I've heard that sometimes the weakness to a monster is kept in the very dungeon they reside in so maybe we can get you an Ice spell or something." Kassandra looked at him hopefully before she giggled. "And while you blast him, I'll distract him with my special moves."

Duke ignored the banter of the others before telling them, "We're here." He then turned around and looked at them through his sunglasses, "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."

Crimson chuckled lightly and told him, "Cool line, but what's that supposed to mean, huh?"

Duke groaned before he started pushing the fox inside. "It means get in there and kick Ifrit's ass!"

The Cave of Almost No Return beckoned to the five. A light orange glow filled the cave, likely caused by the lava formed by Ifrit and any monsters following him. Sinister looking stalagmite hung from the ceiling, giving the cave the appearance of a twisted, hungry mouth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-06-2010, 05:49 PM