Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hakatsu looked around indifferently. You've got to be kidding me! What....what is happening here?! What are these things!?! he thought, his heartbeat quickening. He took a deep breath to keep his mind from going out of control, for his expression was the typical mask of iciness. Okay. Think clearly. There are a lot of these...things...around. Could we run? Ah. Where would we run? This is far from normal. Wait. There is something...

"You, bastard...! You shouldn't....be able to hit me! Just what are you?!"

What in the world did that mean? Why wouldn't Kaido be able to hit them? Did that go for the rest of them? Well, even if they did fight back, what chance did they have of surviving? They were outnumbered. Then again, it was either run or fight, and both options would probably get the students killed. So what then? Hakatsu backed away from the creatures, but he soon hit the wall. Actually, his violin case hit the wall first. Wait. His violin case? Well, my parents could always buy me a new one. Besides, these things look squishy enough. Only if I absolutely have to, though.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 07-03-2010, 03:56 AM