Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Insolence will not be tolerated, ladies!" He seemed to focus his threat towards Shiroi, unimpressed by the nerdy dragon laughing at him. He then calmed down a little and introduced himself. "I am Captain Duke Jackson, Commando class. You four have been randomly grouped together for your final test to prove you're worthy of adventuring. We don't give out the License to Kill to just anyone. If you pass, you'll all be legally able to take on missions at sanctioned bounty boards. Fail, and you'll have to wait until next year to try again." Duke then decided to get a better look at the group he would be working with and groaned. "So we have a nutty fox who thinks it's still Halloween, a doormat who thinks she's at anime convention, a girl I'd see on a street corner, and my favorite of all, the shrimpy nerd. I'm sure the monsters out there are gonna be real scared of that book, kid."

"S-Street corner?!" Kassandra's cheeks became bright red from the accusation before telling Duke in a screeching voice, "My name is Kassandra. My class is Dancer, not Harlot, you cretin!" She then gave the Commando a firm slap across the cheek with her gloved hand. "I'll see to it that your superiors are informed that they've hired a perverted pig."

Duke chuckled from the slap which left a red mark across his face. "Not bad. You might make the cut, missy."

"Oh, does that mean that if I disintegrate you with my laser gun, then I'll pass?" Crimson smirked, finding the prospect of burning alive the overbearing human tempting. The fox heard that Anti-Heroes attracted all the ladies after all.

"Absolutely not. Now if there are any other questions or comments, let them out now. Otherwise, we begin your test immediately." The commando folded his beefy arms, wondering if a bunch of anime nerds wandered into the Employment Agency for Adventurers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 06-30-2010, 10:52 AM