Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex screamed as his hot seed entered his slave, and his tentacle shot another round of hot cum into her pussy, filling her up. He panted, taking deep breaths, before spanking Hinata's ass and pulling out. He flipped the possibly impregnated slave over, so she was on her back and he kissed her lips. "I love you," he said, as he cleaned himself and got off the bed, putting a blanket over Hinata.

He now had something else to do now...Something different. He held his hand up, and his flesh began to change and shift. His skin turned to metal, and soon he covered in a gold and black armor that he hoped would help himself look more heroic in the face of the people he had hurt. He also altered his voice, ensuring they could not recognize him by sight or ear. A pair of bug wings shot out of his back, and then retracted and Alex threw a few punches to test it out.

He smiled at his heroic suit of armor, and then created a portal to the Bleach dimension. He did not stop there, though. He started to look through time and space of the dimension, seeking a point in time in which Ichigo and his friends were in trouble. A battle that had meaning, weight. A sort of turning point in the war between good and evil. He wanted to help Ichigo and the others against Aizen, hoping to redeem himself for his sins. Not only that, but he wanted to tell Rangiku and Orihime that he did not leave their world in a hopeless state, and that he would their friends whenever they needed it.

It was the least he could do to try and repent for his horrible sins....

---------------------

The slave fired his own cum into the blond bombshell, and nearly blacked out. He wasn't as powerful as his Master, so he needed his rest from having fucked the beautiful Rangiku. "Go to sleep, slut. You've earned a nice nap," he moaned, pecking her lips as he slept next to her, pulling his cock out and wrapping his arms around her.

---------------------

"Yes..Fine...I'll accept! Just please, don't hurt Sora!" Biyomon begged. "I'll...I'll be your slave....Master Erusmon," the girl cried.

"Biyomon...No...Don't!" Sora begged, before moaning in pleasure, her tongue out as she panted and moaned. "No...STOP! Please, no more! AHHH!" the girl screamed as she suddenly came, her masturbation sessions never feeling this amazing for her. This was the biggest orgasm of her young life, but Erusmon would most likely top this soon enough.

"You bastard!" Rika growled, trying to fight.

"Release us!" Renamon roared, trying with all her rookie strength to break free, but of course failing.

As for Lilymon and Mimi, the two were passionately making out, both of them naked and Lilymon in control.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 06-30-2010, 04:36 AM