Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike smiled as he heard the declaration of love, both halves of him, and the one on Byomon whispered into her ear as he continued to pleasure her and Sora. "With me you will be able to be together forever, making love everyday and every night. It does not matter how much you want to escape, this is your life now. Accept it and I may be more gentle with Sora."

The other half, which was teasing Sora, whispered softly into her ear as well as he attempted to bring her to orgasm. "See? Even your digimon is a shameless slut. Doesnt it make you hot? That Mimi and Byomon are watching you even as they themselves are pleasured? Dont lie to me, look at how wet you are! You love it!"

Sakuyamon got five steps before exploding in a cascade of digi data, turning back into Renamon and Rika. When they fell to the ground, vines would shoot out from the walls to restrain them and hold them in the X position. "Just sit there and watch, you two will be next." He said to them cruely as he returned to Sora and Byomon.

--------------

Hinata arched her back and cried out in pleasure, her little cow tail flailing as she came harder than ever before. Her pussy gushed juices, her tits shot milk and a the end of it she was left laying face down her huge jugs, panting and covered in sweat, cum, and milk. She was clearly exhausted, panting and trembling and she mooed softly.

-------------

"Ahhhh, its...its too much!" Rangiku cried out, arching her sexy, sake covered body and cumming hard, her body glistening in the alcohol as she had her wondrous orgasm.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 06-30-2010, 04:23 AM