Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
*Jaden's Office*

Jaden's grin never left his face. "So I see my past occupation preceded me. What information do you have so far on them? I might be able to help you." He said to her, looking into his desk to get a small, slightly tattered book and a pen to write with. When he took his book out he also shifted a needle filled with a mild sedative that he keeps there as a precaution.

*Mystic Forest*

"Stop that or I can't hold on to you cat girl!" Roxas said to Stella as he readjusted his grip on the struggling girl. He looked behind him to see Facade, but she wasn't doing anything. "I know you were sent to capture Alicia once more, but I can't allow her back to that place again. My Master needs her assistance now." He said to the red android as he attempted to reach into her mind, or something like it, and see if he could find out anything else of their objectives, his large mandibles lightly moving as they normally do.

Lunaris, leading the way for Starlight, continued through the forest up to where the land and trees were... gone, just gone and the area in a light steam. "Get ready Star..." Lunaris said, using her ice ability to bring forth her Wave Sword, Starlight doing the same with her main weapon from fire. They follow the edge of the forest trying to stay out of sight as they try to find the source of this.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 06-29-2010, 10:33 AM