Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
The wolf tried to stood up despite the slight injuries on his right leg but he still had an abilities to throw a good powerful kick. "Good job, Jedrek. I really hope these guys give up..." Ryo said in slightly stutter tone.

"Are you really use that power? Lasy time it almost took your life away..." Minami stated worriedly, holding his paws as she trying to stop him

"No worries, Minami... I believe with myself that I can do it..." Ryo relied with an assured smile and the hybrid let go of Ryo's paw as he saw the elves punk charged towards them. "I'll meet you guys at our place. Leave now!"

With that, Ryo charged towards elves punks began to throw multiples kicks, punches and slashes while he chant a thunder spell silently; a small electric sparks appeared around his body as his power collecting static charges.

"We gotta go now, Monica, Jedrex. His thunder power generates massive attack field and it might hit is without him noticed!" The hybrid warned as gets up slowly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-28-2010, 09:55 PM