Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Jaden sighed then started to follow the robotic pup back to the lab. "Roxas... Facade best know what she's doing is all I say... Now." Jaden turned to see if the girl was following or not. "Let's head to my lab, shouldn't be anyone to disturb us there." He said as he continued to walk back, seeming to not register the large flashing light from Facade's attack happening a little ways away.

Roxas's ears perked up as he heard Alicia say something. "Dream...?" Roxas murmured to himself. He hadn't wanted to do this since it takes away his alertness for a while, but if the possibility of Alicia suggesting that means that she wasn't in harm's way. Another sound caught his attention too, one he only heard once before but knew it was bad. Snatching the two up, Alicia on his left, Stella on his right, he leaps up into the trees and away, just as a solid beam of red destructive energy ripped through the area they were at.

Elsewhere in the forest...

At a lake, two kids were playing around in the water when they saw a bright red light coming from the opposite end of the town they were staying at, Sunlight Town. The blue haired girl, ten years old, looked to her red haired twin, nine years old, both having mismatched blue and red eyes.

"Did you see that Lunaris?"

"I did Starlight... think that someone needs help over there?"

"I don't really know... Lamia hasn't come back from where she went with her bunny friend and Matt Zero is still in Moonlight City..." Starlight said to her sister. "Matt Zero did say for us to stay here..."

"True, but I think we should check it out. Whoever was behind that light may be already heading this way and it is better to be ready for anyhting." Lumaris said as she was going to the edge of the lake.

"Yep... you're always smart sis." Starlight said with a smile. They both got out of the water at the shady end where their clothes were. Starlight, after she got dressed, made a small fireball and they quickly dried off before setting out in the direction of the red light...

-(Here's a pic of them...)-
[Image: GeminiSistersColored2.gif]
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 06-27-2010, 05:18 AM