Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hakatsu's frown seemed to lighten slightly. It seemed they were going with his idea after all. I knew that bitch didn't know what she was talking about, he thought, shooting an icy glare at Hoshi. So they would be heading to the computer lab. He nodded at Ayami. "I am fine," he said to her. "I appreciate your words though, Ayami-san. Thank you." He bowed his head slightly. "I suppose we will be sticking together after all. After seeing such a gruesome scene, I certainly would not take my chances of going off alone." He thought about how just a few seconds ago, he was thinking of running off to execute his own plan on the first floor. That would have been a pretty rash move. He was glad that Ayami had spoken to him and that everyone was finally deciding on the next course of action instead of fighting over who committed the murder when it is obvious that none of them did. He knew who the culprit was, even if none of the others seemed so keen on the idea.

As intangible as the shadows...

Phantom....
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 06-26-2010, 08:14 AM