Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"But you just asked me to stop teasing." The powerful monster laughed. "And you asked for that first..." Suddenly his right hand slid down over her breasts, across her stomach and belly button and to her pubic mound. He played with her little tuft of hair for a little and then inched his fingers down to his prize and began to play with her clit. As he did, his other hand grasped and massaged her left breast, now twirling her nipples between his fingers whenever he pleased. "I know what your thinking, how can this possibly be real, really happening? How can you be enjoying this so much? The answer is simply my little Sora. You. Are. My. Slut. Just like all of them. Speaking of which."

Erusmon snapped his fingers and Lillymon would suddenly feel the need to make out with Mimi, to make her partner cum, to prepare her for Erusmon. At the same time. Erusmon seemed to split at his waist, creating a second upper torso. While the first continued to pleasure Sora, the second took hold of Byomon. "Ready to join Sora?" He whispered into her ear, nibbling it a bit as his hands undid what clothes she had. He was also curious to see what their mega level friend would try, almost naked, stripped of weapons, armor and pride.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 06-26-2010, 05:18 AM