Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hakatsu said nothing in response to the girl. Apparently she's not that smart if she must constantly go back to this blaming the murder on someone issue, he thought, his eyes trained on the ceiling. She should be thinking of a way to get out of here. And everyone else should be helping. He sighed. This is why none of these people can be my friend. Many curses upon me for thinking that it could be a possibility. I suppose I will just stick with them until we get out of here. After that, I want nothing to do with these people. However, it seemed that it would be much harder to get out of the school than he once thought. Would they actually have to wait until morning? If that was the case, he'd much rather just find a place to get some sleep.

Wait! Why not just break a window and hop out? Sure, it wasn't the most conventional and idealistic method, but at least they would be out of the school. Besides, his parents had more than enough money to replace the window. They wouldn't be too pleased, but they might understand if he explained the circumstances. Then they might actually commend him. Hakatsu wandered off to the periphery of the group, just as some other student wandered to the center. So another person was here? Oh well. It's not like he cared anymore. He kept an ear open to see if anyone came up with any bright ideas, which he doubted. If not, then he would execute his own plan leaving the idiots to spend the night at the school.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 06-25-2010, 01:59 AM