Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
OOC: Hi guys, I'll be joining you, I've already asked Mar :)

Name: Hei Kirihara.

Physical Description: about 6' feet tall, athletic build. He uses the normal schoold attire open at the front of his jacket showing a white Linking Park T-shirt underneath. He has red hair and green eyes.

Psychological Description: Hei's the popular kind of guy because of his cheerful actitude and genius athletic abilities, he lives with his parents in his father's dojo. His mother is a foreing thus the red hair. He's been taught the Kiritoryuu(A form of full contact Karate) from his father from a young age, thus he has grown with a really good athletic build. Making him the most wanted when another sport club is in need of help. He's the captain of the Karate club. Hei's got a cheerful and optimistic personality, he's allways the last to lost hope even in the most difficult times.

Arcanna: Sun (XIX).

Weaponry of Choice: Knuckles.

OC:

(3-B classroom )

Hei was holding a mop over his shoulders and with his headphones on "Phew! Finaly, I thought I was never going to finsh up. Damn that Maki leaving me alone doing all the cleaning by myself I'll get him tomorrow" grabbing the bucket Hei stored the tools back in the closet and looked outside the windows "Waa! what a horrible weather I better hurry before it get's worse" opproaching his desk Hei turned off his mp3 and put them in his bag "Yosh" He started walking towards the stairs carring his bag above his shoulder and a the other hand in his pocket. As he walked down the stairs to the first floor hall, Hei noticed a group of students Huh? What are they doing here so late? Hei approached the group full of curiosity "What are you guys doing here so late?" seeing that most of them were looking at something. He got past a group of students and to the center of the group. Hei could feel something building up inside him as he stared at what was right in front of him a with eyes widened by surprise and it was not any sort of feeling, it was his own vomit coming up to his troat, luckily he managed to place his hand on his mouth to supress it "What the...!?" Was all he could say, dropping his bag at the same time.
To see some of my artwork Click here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Soma Cruz - 06-24-2010, 06:17 PM