Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Cum, Hinata. Cum like the sexy little cow you are!" he yelled as he fucked her ass and pussy. Alex slapped her butt. His tentacles sucked on her large tits, so large that they put the Hokage, Tsunade, to shame. He loved his cow, and he leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "Don't tell the others this, but you're my favorite slave, Hinata," he admitted, before moaning loudly and violently cumming into the girl's body, impregnating her with his seed most likely.

-------------

"Good girl," the clone smiled, grabbing a bottle of sake and pouring the drink over her body, as his tentacles violently fucked the woman, groped her tits, and he fucked her ass, slapping it as his orgasm neared. "Go ahead, you slutty drunk! Cum!" he commanded, before filling her with Alex's sperm, both inside of her ass and pussy.

-------------

"SORA!" the other girls, except Sakuyamon, yelled, as she began to moan louder.

"No...That's....not true," she whimpered, panting as her body was teased by Erusmon. "Please...stop...stop...touching me....stop....teasing," she gasped, letting out the last word by mistake. She couldn't be...She just couldn't be enjoying this... Could she? "I didn't mean it!" she argued, even as she was teased, and tried to push him away. "Please....just stop!" she cried, before moaning again, her pussy getting wetter as her nipples became harder.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 06-24-2010, 12:21 PM