Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Jaden smiled at the girl's request. "Well, where would you like to go? My lab is nearby. There's hardly any people there." Jaden said calmly, motioning back towards the underground lab. Glancing back at Alias, he has a thought. "One moment first." He said as he approached the android. "Let's see, what was the command... Alais, system check. Can you transmit a message for me to your friend? Alicia and all other specimen present must be preserved, NOT destroyed. Even the new arrivals. Can you send that to the other?"

Roxas saw Alicia being dragged off by that smaller cat girl. Looking between her and the new arrival fighting the red android, they looked similar to each other. "Could they be... I won't let her!" Leaping from branch to branch, he lands directly in front of the fleeing two, away from the main fight. "I don't know what your intentions are but you will release Alicia at once." Roxas said to Stella. the top two 'limbs' on his back rose above him, middle two half way and lower four also out, all eight points of the limbs aimed directly at Stella, like a spider posed for attack. He was giving the girl a chance to give up before he really did anything, as he was still learning who was who exactly.

Alicia's antennae twitched a little, moved and lightly brushed against Stella. "Ro...xas..." She murmured, recognizing his voice. Her wing casing on her back made it somewhat easier for Stella to move her, but she felt a little pain from the few thin twigs on the ground that got through it.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 06-21-2010, 07:14 AM