Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
(This RP is only for myself and Yoosei, please do not post here unless your a moderator. Trolls will be TERMINATED. XP)

And now, my prototype concept for the RP. I thought we could do a Final Fantasy RP where we go on a journey, but it would have a humorous slant to it. We could make fun of all the silly things about JRPGs while we have fun with the better parts. XP Here's a conceptual post of what I'm talking about.

And now, Crimson analyzes the Final Fantasy 1 intro. This is just an example by the way. We can select whatever characters we want, I just wanted you to get an idea of what I wanted to do and see what you wanted to do.

-------------

The world is veiled in darkness. (Dark is ominous, ooooh! Is it the 1000 year kind of darkness or is it just nighttime, huh?)
The wind stops, the sea is wild, and the earth begins to rot. (The world would later find out that throwing trash everywhere is a dumb idea, and that summer storms are crazy.)
The people wait, their only hope, a prophecy... (The people wait?! What a bunch of lazy fuckers! They have kings with armies! I would think that they would at least try to do something when monsters started chowing down on Old Macdonald out on the fields.)

'When the world is in darkness Four Warriors will come...' (The number must be four! Three is not enough and five is too many! Only small groups of people are allowed to fight monsters! That is video game law! *slams gavel down*)

After a long journey, four young warriors arrive, each holding an ORB. (I guess they didn't have the money to afford a CRYSTAL.)

------------

Crimson crumbles up and throws away the newspaper he was scrutinizing before telling Shiva, "Man Shivie, did I ever tell you how I hate the news around these parts?" The fox then pulls out a shortsword, and asks her, "So, ready to go kill things? I need a few extra bucks to buy lunch."

EDIT: So how about we post our characters now. I still need to work on mine, but if you have some you want to use, go ahead and post them.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 06-17-2010, 12:42 PM