Join our server on Discord

Mum and my uncle....I need some help please!
Most self-defense weapons such as pepperspray/mace and Tasers/Stunguns are legal pretty much everywhere, and even come in feminine designs to attract women into purchasing some form of protection for themselves.

Me, I'd say get yourself a Concealed Handgun License. Not only will the courses teach you not to fear or hate guns, it'd also be a much more legal approach to what Magus suggested. Even a simple .22 caliber target pistol will make anyone stop trying to hurt you.

Of course, I live by the phrase, "It's better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it."

Self defense courses are also a viable alternative. Any way of properly learning how to protect yourself this day and age is something you need to look into.

Now, don't get me wrong. I know exactly where you're coming from. My mother abused me much of my life as well. As such, I dropped out of highschool, moved across state, and I changed my phone number to keep her from EVER contacting me.

That, and I'm armed with multiple knives and a lever action rifle.

I made the decision long ago that if she laid one more hand on me, I would end up getting pulled off of her corpse by the police.

Don't take her shit. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean she gets to keep you under her thumb and treat you like shit.

As for your uncle, I highly recommend four slugs from a .44.

But that's just me.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mum and my uncle....I need some help please! - by Bee - 06-15-2010, 04:54 PM