Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Rain cried in pain and fear, but also humiliation. She couldn't believe any part of her was finding pleasure in this horrible act, by the very image of her fear. But she was. Some part of her, just found it nice to have something in her wet folds, and she hated that part of her. Please...stop...You're....you're going to make me cum, she cried in her head, as Mike pushed deeper and deeper into her cunt.

------------

"I'm going to make things right...I promise," he whispered, before licking away at her pussy as his hands rubbed her flesh, bringing her pleasure. "I'll show you love, gentleness, and I will help you heal," he said, before licking her clit, and then sucking on it, and then pushing his tongue as deep as it would go into her wet folds.

------------

When Grace woke up from her sleep, she would find a startling sight. Hunter was looking over Ren, his back to his love, and for a second she may have suspected the wolfkin of doing some perverted or sick. That was far from the truth though. She would hear a strange noise, and she would realize that Hunter, War Leader of the Saxon, great warrior and lord of many, was crying.

His tears landed on Ren, falling on her face. She may have tasted them, and they tasted bitter like Hunter's dark heart was, but with a strange aftertaste of....sweetness. Perhaps these tears told more than just sadness. Perhaps they spoke of Hunter's very soul. His evil and hatred was prominent in the wolfkin, but there was good in him, though at times it seemed small.

This act was brought upon by a disturbing revelation the man had in his dreams. He realized how similar he and Ren were, both of them were warriors and were loyal to their clans or kingdom. That was why his attempts to break Ren, breaking her legs and then healing her, brought him so much pain inside. He knew, that like her, he would never surrender his will. But now...seeing her like this...broken, was just....horrible. If fate had been different, would that be he who was shattered? The very idea, not to mention the horror in which he realized he did this to Ren, dealt a blow to the War Leader.

In a better world, he and Ren may have become allies, friends even. But here, in this horrible place, friends were enemies and enemies became friends. And now, as he looked at her fallen body, he had nothing, but hatred for Mike, but also himself. He was a disgusting bastard, and he felt himself burning with anger at what had happen. His hatred turned to guilt, and for once, in so many years, the mighty War Leader cried.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered to Ren, just barely loud enough for Grace to hear.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 06-06-2010, 03:17 AM