Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(Roof)

Oh no! A startled look actually appeared on Hakatsu's face; it was the first expression of emotion he had shown in quite a while. It felt weird. Quickly, he regained composure and cleared his throat before speaking in his typical indifferent tone. "Why, of course. I meant four," he said smoothly, but not with as much confidence as might have been needed. "I must be exhausted from today's studies and this afternoon's activities. A good night of sleep will be sure to mend that problem." He readjusted the strap of his violin case in an attempt to do something with his hands. Would they even believe him? Of course they would. Why would they question that? They surely must understand. A plan began to form in his head. He would go with them, but as they continued to progress to leave the school, he would break away from them somewhere. But what about tomorrow? They'll want to know where I was..., he thought. He determined that he would just tell them that he had to get something from the Music Room. It was flawless...unless Ayami or one of the others would see right through him. If only he had been able to keep his emotionless demeanor!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 06-03-2010, 06:39 AM