Join our server on Discord

Digimon and Pokemon: A middle of the night musing.
I played only with my Agumon the whole game, lol. Just after beating the Suzaku Leader I had him as a BlackWarGreymon and by the time I was finishing Noise Desert it was 10 Evolution levels behind getting Terra Destroyer.

I never cared about leveling the rest of the party. UNTIL I decided to start looking for the extra partners, then I decided it'd be fun to have all the leaders for all the seasons in my party. Thus I began training Guilmon and Veemon after acquiring them. It was slow though, I got bored of Guilmon when I got him to Base Lv. 20. Veemon turned out to be a hassle, needing an Evo. Lv. of 40 with both Omnimon (Which in turn need Evo. Lv. 40 with MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon, which both need the MetalGreymon form at Evo Lv. 50 or something like that) and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (That needs the Imperialdramon form at Evo Lv. 99 by the way); so I pretty much had them in my party for decoration. My Agumon's BlackWarGreymon form was more than enough.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon and Pokemon: A middle of the night musing. - by DragonMasterX - 06-03-2010, 05:15 AM